martes, 25 de enero de 2011


It's time for something, it's time for change, and it’s time to get things rearranged. The summer heat has been getting me, and last summer love is gone, gone, gone. I've been saving my love for a rainy day, and it's really coming down today! Then out of the blue you came you shine a little light on a clouded day, you could make a broken heart go away. I'm not gonna lie, this feeling inside, I can't explain, I'm gonna blame it on the summer rain.

I'm blind? Yeah blind as love, but I can see us giving it up, when you're next to me butterflies are flying, I know everything is fine, fine, fine, fine. I've been saving my love for a rainy day and now I'm looking for a?

Then out of the blue you came, you shine a little light on a clouded day, you could make a broken heart go away. I'm not gonna lie, this feeling inside, I can't explain, I'm gonna blame it on the summer rain.

No hay comentarios: